Unlikely Entropy

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Unlikely Start

First post.
Telegraphic.
Play on words expected.
I recall...  ?

Sad gil in the snow blanket keeping me warm.

Watch out, this brain may contain traces of nuts.

Is it possible to californicate in Azerbaijan?

This lamp makes me dizzy, as my eyes cross and copulate.

11 degrees of absurdity, in motion.

                                                                                     Stop.
Nanou-nanou for a koala.

This penny has been nudged way over the edge...

       It lies suspended.

                                                                   In mid-air
conditioning.




2 Comments:

At 18/11/05 13:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlikely posts... likely procrastination?

 
At 19/11/05 11:05, Blogger Entropy said...

Likely I had to put up SOMETHING to call it a blog, right? More to come. I only have to overcome the "needz to say something worth reading" feeling...

Procrastination fix? Nah... You need to be at university to do have those, right?

Thanx for the comment! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home